About the idaho division of veterans services
Caring for America's Heroes
We are dedicated to serving Idaho’s veterans and their families by providing superior advocacy, excellent assistance with benefits and education, high quality long-term care, and respectful interment services in a dignified final resting place.
- Compassion for All
- Absolute Integrity
- Dignity for Everyone
- Unending Accountability
- Outstanding Communication
- Unconditional Honesty
- Provide high quality advocacy and benefit assistance for all Idaho veterans and their families.
- Provide superior long-term care and enhanced quality of life for all Idaho State Veterans Home residents.
- Attract and retain excellent, compassionate staff and volunteers.
- Operate with the efficiency, innovation and adaptability of a well-managed business.
- Honor Idaho veterans and their families with respectful interment services in a dignified final resting place.
- Ensure high quality, well managed education and training programs for Idaho veterans.
Egress Sidewalks at Idaho State Veterans Home - Lewiston
You can request a copy of your DD-214 online
Legislative Updates & News
Job Opportunities for Veterans
Has been relocated to http://veterans.idaho.gov/benefits-a-services/employment-services