About the idaho division of veterans services
Caring for America's Heroes
We are dedicated to serving Idaho’s veterans and their families by providing superior advocacy, excellent assistance with benefits and education, high quality long-term care, and respectful interment services in a dignified final resting place.
- Compassion for All
- Unending Accountability
- Absolute Integrity
- Outstanding Communication
- Dignity for Everyone
- Unconditional Honesty
- Provide high quality advocacy and benefit assistance for all Idaho veterans and their families.
- Provide superior long-term care and enhanced quality of life for all Idaho State Veterans Home residents.
- Honor Idaho veterans and their families with respectful interment services in a dignified final resting place.
- Ensure high quality, well managed education and training programs for Idaho veterans.
- Attract and retain excellent, compassionate staff and volunteers.
- Operate with efficiency, innovation and adaptability.
Sign up to receive updates about Veterans Benefits and Events in the State of Idaho.
Legislative Update/NewsIdaho Democrats, Republicans Propose Veteran Employment Bills - Twin Falls Time
Publications & Announcements
Bid ProposalsNo bids at this time.
You can request a copy of your DD-214 online
Job Opportunities for Veterans
Has been relocated to http://veterans.idaho.gov/benefits-a-services/employment-services